Looking for a New Job

I am looking for a position with a new company. I Have been were I am currently for almost 5 years. I like what I do but Lack of healthcare and some small dislikes are making it time to move on. I currently fix beverage equipment (I.E Starbucks, Caribou, Bunn) I have a strong Mechanical aptitude and am not tied to staying in the beverage field, I am open to traveling country wide if the position has future growth possibilities. Most likely a long shot but I would love a job with a schedule of 4 12 hr days so I could go finish my Marketing degree. I am looking for Maintenance/ Repair with management positions a plus.

• 1 month later...
I know my work is looking to hire maintenance people. I recently just got hired on and have only been employed a little over a month now and so far I like it. Pays pretty good especially with all the OT you could ever want. Must have experience and the willingness to work 50-60 hours a week. I know you said 4 12s but just thought I would throw that out there. Oh yeah it's Shasta in obetz right across from the auto auction. Good luck.