Cr y u no race???

phil

This is what separates the true enthusiasts from everyone else. Its either in your blood or its not. I have taken my time away from racing several times and have tried many other hobbies. No other hobby has given me the satisfaction that cars and racing have.

Or addicts :)

I tried the non-racing forms of my other hobby (R/C cars and helios) and it just did not do it for me.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For various reasons, I don't have anything fast or fun to drive at the moment and its killing me. It may sound kind of stupid, but when I don't have something fun to drive/race I go through withdrawals

Or addicts :)

I tried the non-racing forms of my other hobby (R/C cars and helios) and it just did not do it for me.

Same here. It just does not do it for me.

Nothing like racing down sawmill with a raging boner.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Its called worked all week drink night ....... douche!!!

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/318448/318448,1301469401,1/stock-vector-lazy-bumble-bee-illustration-74233033.jpg

asshole!!!!

work all week drink night= poverty drinks???? :lolguy: :dumb:

the problem with this is, you live wherever the the fuck you live out in the sticks. and im up here waiting for you. Im drunk, and never talk shit to anyone on here. YOU just sit back and talk shit. IM ready to go at any time, Aldi or IGA ASSHOLE.