• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz

Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen

My pics are obvious. Go.

I agree with these pics.

Tito is like a broken DSM held together with zip ties, hopes, and dreams. Forrest is not the best fighter, but he should still roll Tito like the bitch he is.

I don't two shits and a fuck what Silva or his translator say, Sonnen had him dead to rights last time. Sonnen showed exactly how to beat Silva, avoid his power shots and just use solid wrestling.

All the shit Sonnen has talked really is in Silva's head. I think that if Sonnen can avoid the rageface stuff Silva is going to try in the first round he can catch him. The roof will come off that place of Sonnen takes him out in the first one or two rounds.

i love how much shit chael is talking

LOL. Me too. I don't necessarily like the guy but I think he has Silvas number. Ever see his

:lolguy:

Silva will beat that ass. I'd love to see Griffin beat up Tito as well.

Silva didn't last time. Took a whoopin' and Chael got sloppy late in the fight and got caught. Don't get me wrong. It takes serious skill to get hit 300 times and then land a triangle. I would've been unconcious long before them and I give Silva credit for coming out with a victory, although it should have (and if it were another fighter would have) been stopped when Chael was pounding his face inside out repeatedly and Silva wasn't defending last time. Oh well...

I agree with these pics.

Jerk. :p Caught it and edited when I came back in before I saw your post. lol

Tito is like a broken DSM held together with zip ties, hopes, and dreams. Forrest is not the best fighter, but he should still roll Tito like the bitch he is.

Forrest is far from the best, but I've always liked him and he's far better than Tito ever has been. Tito has dodged more fights than Chuck Liddell punches.

I don't two shits and a fuck what Silva or his translator say, Sonnen had him dead to rights last time. Sonnen showed exactly how to beat Silva, avoid his power shots and just use solid wrestling.

All the shit Sonnen has talked really is in Silva's head. I think that if Sonnen can avoid the rageface stuff Silva is going to try in the first round he can catch him. The roof will come off that place of Sonnen takes him out in the first one or two rounds.

THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not the only one (aside from Chael of course) who thought the first fight was robbed from him.

Your house.

Jigga please. I have nice things at my house, which means the mostly unwashed masses of CR are unwelcome, and would likely get shot, given the decrepit appearance you seem so intent on maintaining. I would think I was being lynched.

Looks like it's Roosters for me.

Forrest is far from the best, but I've always liked him and he's far better than Tito ever has been.

I like Forrest too, but you may have exaggerated a bit there. Tito has the longest run of the LHW belt in UFC history. Over 3yrs and 5 successful title defenses not counting his win over Wanderlei to claim the belt.

I'm a Tito fan and would like to see him retire on a win, but Forrest is a a good fighter(although he hasn't been too impressive lately either) and wouldn't be surprised to see Tito lose. Disappointed, but not surprised.

And I hope Sonnen beats the piss out Silva....again.

Tito sucks.

He made fun of someone tapping to strikes...then tapped to strikes against Liddell...then made fun of someone tapping to strikes. He's a stain. He's past his prime, although the same could be said for Forrest. We'll see.

I'll give credit to Ortiz for his run, but like him vs. Shamrock all three times, one of the fighters is past their glory days. He didn't even WANT to fight Chuck after TUF. He's washed up. Plus, I really think Jon Jones can surpass that. Time will tell.

Silva plays games. Generally they get into the heads of oponents and he knocks them the eff out. Chael knows his games and plays a trump card.

I hadn't heard Chael was 20 lbs over. Link? Weigh in is at 7:00 tonight. Guess we'll see.

Tito is married to Jenna Jameson. You would have to be a confident motherfucker to walk down that road.

Haha, yeah you do.

Also, I agree Tito is last his prime. Hell, he's been there since '97...that's a long time to be a fighter. You could be right about Jon Jones, that kid is good.

I'm kinda hoping both Tito and Forrest kill each other. I hate both of them. Oh, and in for Chael beating the black off of Silva. Again.

You hate Forrest? I've never heard of anyone hating Forrest. To each their own though. He does look like an orangutan.

And :lolguy: at the Silva comment.

chael not on steroids....

chael 20lbs overweight as of yesterday....

anderson FTW!.

Weird. Sonnen lost 20 pounds over night. That's got to be bad for his health.

Weigh in.

Silva showing the tool he really is. I'm ready for him to be dismantled...again. Kudos to Chael for keeping his cool.

You hate Forrest? I've never heard of anyone hating Forrest. To each their own though. He does look like an orangutan.

And :lolguy: at the Silva comment.

Yup. I don't remember which fight it was, but it was several years ago. Forrest lost and threw a temper tantrum and was generally a sore loser. Haven't liked him since.