Bike Service

BoostedAce

Where do you guys service you're motorcycles? I have had my 2001 Cbr600 F4i for about two months and just had my front tire and chain replaced at Iron Pony. This was my first experience with them and before I had the service done the bike was smooth from any speed, now the handle bars wobble badly in throttle at high speeds.

Hands down, take it to Ryan Hoblick in Hillard. He owns Shop Dog Cycles. He's worked with me several times over the past two years, and even now prepping for a track day next week. He's straight forward and realistic to the problem and the fix. And what he charges always seems to be more of a hook up. Just good things all the way around. His number 614-256-3407.

They are pieces of shit, told them I have high speed wobbles and that front shakes, he said they can't do anything because they can't drive it that fast to diag. I just told them the problem? So they looked at it and what do you know just as I expected, they tryed to tell me another problem and upsale me. It didn't have this problem until you fucked with it. Last dollar spent there. Bitchs

• 2 weeks later...
Hands down, take it to Ryan Hoblick in Hillard. He owns Shop Dog Cycles. He's worked with me several times over the past two years, and even now prepping for a track day next week. He's straight forward and realistic to the problem and the fix. And what he charges always seems to be more of a hook up. Just good things all the way around. His number 614-256-3407.

^ best answer hands down ^