What was the weirdest sexual experience you've ever had?

87GT

Liquid Latex :gabe:

My partner at the time and I were "adventurous" and were fooling around with another couple when the subject came up, and the other woman agreed. I immediately went out and bought the needed supplies. Liquid Latex, some paint brushes, a plastic tarp (LL ruins carpet and fabrics), and some latex gloves. We (her husband and I) spend the next hour painting this girl while their roommate and my girl just kind of sit on the couch and watch.

Everything goes perfectly. After about an hour and three to four coats, this woman is covered from the neck down in a bright, neon-pink liquid latex skin-tight body-suit. It's amazing. I've never been so aroused in my life. I started to rub her up and down with the lube, making her shiny and slippery. There's lube everywhere, on her, on me, on my hands, on the tarp. I just can't take it anymore, it's go time. We start going at it hard. First I take her from behind, rubbing her down, admiring her back and ass. Then I get underneath her, with a full view and of her perky breasts. I'm sliding my hands up and down, feeling every inch of her. My god I'm hard just thinking about it. Her on top is too slippery, so we switch and now I'm on top. This is where it gets weird (i know, right?). As I'm on top, thrusting as hard and deep as I can, I realize that with every time our pelvises touch, she slides forward a few inches. With the liquid latex covering her, combined with the lube all over her and the tarp, there was almost no friction. She's sliding forward with every thrust. She doesn't even notice until we get all the way to the other side of the room and her head hits the wall. Everyone kind of laughs at the situation while I spin us around. She tries to make a joke, "Haha, I'm not a Slip N' Slide." I look her dead in the eyes with a look on my face of complete seriousness, and reply, "The fuck you're not." With that, I use my legs to push against the wall behind us, literally riding her like a boogieboard from one side of the living room to the other. We don't stop until her head hits the opposite wall. The next half hour was a mixture of disbelief, arousal, and laughter. Their roommate laughed so hard he pissed himself.

TL;DR - I fucked a Slip-N-Slide.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would know a little something about that, wouldn't you?

p.s. my sex and shit stories are 100% true.

I have no doubt in my mind brosef that all your stories are true, as so with mine. besides the chatbox trolling about owning vipers n such lol :gabe:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1579692&postcount=30

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x454/thefatrabbit/ece65bde.jpg

Lol @ this - rep comment 6th July 2012 01:41 PM faggot - wags

Why so much hate? Not sure if wags or jones.

Edited by Not Brian