What was the weirdest sexual experience you've ever had?

87GT

I once ate a girl out while she was on her period, when I was done I kind of looked like the joker.

http://makeitplainforme.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/why-so-serious.jpg

Edited by Green Bastard

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im 8 years old right, living in Upper Arlington (a few houses down the street from then coach (John) Cooper). Parents went out for the night and left me/brother/sister (both younger) with the balls-hot-ultra-pri$$y cheerleader from next door (I think she was 13 at the time). Things proceeded without incident until “Baywatch” came on. Problem was Baywatch (apparently her favorite show) was on at the same time our favorite show (Unsolved Mysteries) was on. A small argument ensued to no avail; girl was hellbent on watching Baywatch. So we all sit there watching Baywatch for a bit when after about 10min……”mmmmmmmmphhhhh……..yyyyyyyeeeeEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! And with that girl stood straight up, dropped her jeans/pink-heart panties straight to the floor, sat back down, then just started working her enormous, swollen ,soaked pink pussy. Sister and brother (who were sitting right next to her on the couch) freaked out and ran into the kitchen, I just sat there directly in front of her watching as she played with herself (never forget how wet she was, she was soaked ½ way down her thighs, you could like see cooter-juice streaming down n shit). While still furiously working herself she managed to blurt out “go up stairs now, and don’t come down until I say so!” Sat for a bit upstairs wondering exactly what in the fuck was going on (I knew I had definitely seen something I wasn’t supposed to). Finally came back down, went to sit on the couch, and the both the cushions were sopping wet. Even said “there all wet!?” she immediately blushed and flipped the cushions over, then looked me dead in the eye and said “DON’T TELL YOUR PARENTS”.

So fast forward four years later, im 13 ( well aware of exactly what had gone down that night) and she’s 18. So there I am walking home from School and I spot her practicing with the Varsity Cheerleading Squad: our eyes instantly lock, I say to myself “holy fuck it’s her”….She shoots me back the nastiest smile I’ve ever seen, as if to say “you’re one of the few that know deep down inside im secretly a dirty little slut”.

I went back home and fappeder’d off for a good 30 min.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/True+story+_f5d0167b336c2c99eb74e4f9820a05aa.jpg (All of it)

Weirdest experience by far was some hot "normal" chick who got crazy-wild for her dog's tongue and some peanut butter, that was some shit.

Again,

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/True+story+_f5d0167b336c2c99eb74e4f9820a05aa.jpg

Edited by acklac7

So im 8 years old right, living in Upper Arlington (a few houses down the street from then coach (John) Cooper). Parents went out for the night and left me/brother/sister (both younger) with the balls-hot-ultra-pri$$y cheerleader from next door (I think she was 13 at the time).

:yuno: I think that last part of your quote make the whole story a bit creepy.......Please correct your typo to read that she's at least 18.

Weirdest experience by far was some hot "normal" chick who got crazy-wild for her dog's tongue and some peanut butter, that was some shit.

Again,

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/True+story+_f5d0167b336c2c99eb74e4f9820a05aa.jpg

Think we might know the same lady hahahaha