To my knowledge: The fastest V8 powered stock suspension fc rx-7 in the world.

Xbomb

For Sale $12,500.00

See my cl ad for pics. thanks

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/3141079176.html

1987 mazda rx-7 Turbo II

The car is completely stock suspension with factory IRS. The only thing added was Driveshaft shop cv axles upgrade rated for 800hp.

6 in cowl hood custom made out of fl.

New wide fiberglass rear 1/4's to fit bigger tire.

New paint.

Engine:

380 ci sbc

Factory 509 400 block studded through out.

Callies stealth crank.

Childs & albert aluminum rods

Ross nitrous pistons

Matching GM bowtie raised runner heads and intake that flow 320 with flow sheets.

Bullet custom grind billet roller camshaft made for this motor with 4/7 swap.

Comp cams pro mag. lifters

Comp cams mag. pushrods.

Harland sharp rockers and stud girdles.

1050 cfm custom self made carb.

This motor has around 50 passes and was one of the last SHORT BLOCKS built by fast racing in columbus ohio before bruce passed away.

Transmission: (new)

Stock t350 case with ultra bell.

Coan trans brake valve body.

Clutch drum was machined and extra clutch was added.

Revmax billet converter custom made for this car. 5500 rpm.

Rear end:

Factory TII rearend with 4.10 gear.

Rear sub frame and differential have had all bushings replaced with solid mounts.

Custom Drive shaft shop axle upgrade. ($1300.00 kit)

Rear end has also been set up to get the most tread patch contact to the ground with a IRS rear end. (1.45 60ft)

Fuel system:

primary system is quick fuels new billet pump

-10 push-loc line from tank to carb.

Nitrous system is holley blue

-8 push-loc line from tank to plate.

Ignition system:

Brand new msd programmable 6al with all cords needed for pc hook up.

Msd Pro billet dist. that has been rotor phased/locked out etc.

Msd wires.

The car was wired with a easy wire wiring harness and all lights, turns, back up lights etc work.

It has a painless switch board for all controls.

This is a fully street able car with the exception of the exhaust being a little loud.

I do have a complete 3 inch system that goes all the way to the rear at the cost of a 1/2 second at the track..lol

It does have very small headers (1 5/8th) and could use a set made. It would bring the true potential out in the motor.

Interior:

factory dash was removed and was completely gutted.

Sheet metal dash with black carpet trough out the whole car.

Pair of nice racing seats. not cheap plastic one.

8 point cage.

both seats have matching harnesses.

Tach, water, oil, volts, nos pressure, wide band A/F rtio gauges.

Im sure im forgetting something but i have tons of build pics for serious buyers.

This car was built to NO TIME grudge race/street race. and be made to look slower then it is. The car get a lot of attention where ever it goes.

There is nothing wrong with this car. Im just done with it and racing. Im a die hard street/grudge racer and things are changing. Im getting tired with the scene is all. Im moving on to try something else out.

I also have a brand new 2012 enclosed 8.5x20 that i would let go with the car for 5000.00 more.

Car has been 9.49@136mph. world record is 9.30

NOTE: This car would not pass a tech to go this fast. Dont get me wrong its safe but not to nhra standards. Most tracks dont even look twice at the car and have never been told to slow it down.

I am very firm on my price. I have way more invested in this build. Im not hurting for money and it can sit in my garage for all i care. just to let the low ballers know.

If you are interested please call me at 937-215-5403. 6am-10pm est m-su I WILL NOT talk in emails. I will not ship. I can travel some but for a closed deal.

Edited by Xbomb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, that bad huh? lol Im kinda wondering what you mean. Its basically a car ad explaining what it has.

I just enjoy reading the stuff crawdad writes. I feel like I am learning another language.

definatly one of the fastest cars for the price ! im saving my cash for the house next door so i can pick my neibors lol if my 07 civic or 68 camaro sells i mite be in a position to buy it still .
68 camaro! talk to me...

You should buy it, then you might have a car faster than me.

dont worry, i dont have to swagger jack off wayne, im spending 1/3 of what this car is going to cost to mob your ass. your car will still be in my fantasy though. :p

@ paul, ive seen you drive, i know bitches in wheel chairs who launch harder than you. :lolguy:

dont worry, i dont have to swagger jack off wayne, im spending 1/3 of what this car is going to cost to mob your ass. your car will still be in my fantasy though. :p

@ paul, ive seen you drive, i know bitches in wheel chairs who launch harder than you. :lolguy:

I didn't wanna hurt the GTO!!!! I had to drive many hours/miles that weekend! :(