I'm sure this Pizza guy is glad he had his CCW

justinwebb

Life>Job

Two guys come at me with shotguns...i'm not giving them money and hoping they leave me alone. Who's to say they weren't going to kill him afterwards just for the heck of it. Forget all that.

Guy be lucky if he don't get fired.

I worked as a delivery driver on campus for pizza hut and we were told if we had any weapons (guns, knives, even pepper spray) on us at all that it was an automatic termination.

and not having one as a pizza delivery driver could lead to an automatic termination of your life.

I don't care what the "rules" are, if I'm in a situation that warrants a firearm, I'm the boss that makes that call.

I participate on shooting events. Almost like IDPA but not official. They always set up different courses like holding a baby, drawing and shooting with 1 hand, shooting off hand..reloads, in surrender mode...and drawing and shooting.

Let me tell you, when your in those situations accuracy drops off the roof. Much different than static shooting

Where do you find events like that locally?

It appears through other media he will keep his job...but the owner of the pizza shop made it clear to all employees that if anyone was robbed, to give it up.

I participate on shooting events. Almost like IDPA but not official. They always set up different courses like holding a baby, drawing and shooting with 1 hand, shooting off hand..reloads, in surrender mode...and drawing and shooting.

Let me tell you, when your in those situations accuracy drops off the roof. Much different than static shooting

I have done a lot of these and you are absolutely right. We also used to get put in scenarios where real guns were used with cotton loads, so you got the sound to go along with it. Its pretty eye opening.