I'm sure this Pizza guy is glad he had his CCW

justinwebb

good for him, looks like most if not all the shots hit the target.

Im surprised he didnt shoot more...adrenaline kicks in and you wont hear the shots anyways

yes I would like to think I would have shot until they were both down...

I have had my CCW since the made them legal and I have to say that I love hearing about all the robbers, intruders or whatever, getting shot lately while committing a crime. You would think that they would eventually start getting the point and we would see some statistics drop. Dont get me wrong, I dont get off on people getting hurt but this is the whole purpose of the CCW and I like seeing it put to good use.

Getting my CCW this saturday. try me bad guys, try me.

just because you have your CCW doesent mean you will be able to stop the situation. I forget the video but there was a video done where people were given a gun and put into a scenario where they would have to use it and they all failed.

adrenaline is a bitch.

Guest GMoney
I have had my CCW since the made them legal and I have to say that I love hearing about all the robbers, intruders or whatever, getting shot lately while committing a crime. You would think that they would eventually start getting the point and we would see some statistics drop. Dont get me wrong, I dont get off on people getting hurt but this is the whole purpose of the CCW and I like seeing it put to good use.

+1

just because you have your CCW doesent mean you will be able to stop the situation. I forget the video but there was a video done where people were given a gun and put into a scenario where they would have to use it and they all failed.

adrenaline is a bitch.

Was it this?

Regardless the scenarios shown aren't realistic. The shooters go in knowing exactly where the armed person is. Bullshit video is bullshit. (Though there is some merit, but not to the extent that report wants to represent)

adrenaline is a bitch.

that dateline thing? that was 1 horrible example of a scenario that no one would have lived to talk about.

but in many situations where thugs try to thug they you have a better shot a living.

Getting the CCW is the first step. Next is the life changing part, you must carry it at every possible opportunity and practice drawing with different types of clothing on, this includes clearing the gun of clothing before trying to draw. You also must learn to pay attention to your surroundings as much as possible. Bad guys don't like getting noticed from across a parking lot and move on to some unsuspecting target fumbling for their keys or something.

adrenaline is a bitch.

That video is BS. The "robbers" know where the armed person is and very unrealistic. I remember at one point a guy is wearing a XXXL shirt and gun gets stuck in his shirt. Just media fear mongering.

Guy deserves a raise in pay. CCW carrier who pulls off the role well.

Guy be lucky if he don't get fired.

I worked as a delivery driver on campus for pizza hut and we were told if we had any weapons (guns, knives, even pepper spray) on us at all that it was an automatic termination.

Still I don't blame the driver at all, kind of hope it helps some of those big companies allow drivers to carry.

Guy be lucky if he don't get fired.

I worked as a delivery driver on campus for pizza hut and we were told if we had any weapons (guns, knives, even pepper spray) on us at all that it was an automatic termination.

Still I don't blame the driver at all, kind of hope it helps some of those big companies allow drivers to carry.

It appears through other media he will keep his job...but the owner of the pizza shop made it clear to all employees that if anyone was robbed, to give it up.

I participate on shooting events. Almost like IDPA but not official. They always set up different courses like holding a baby, drawing and shooting with 1 hand, shooting off hand..reloads, in surrender mode...and drawing and shooting.

Let me tell you, when your in those situations accuracy drops off the roof. Much different than static shooting