complete 5.0 swap, tremec tranny, etc

Drew2o2

I have for sale a variety of parts from a really nice 5.0 that my friend totaled when some dumb lady pulled infront of him. Motor was not harmed and still runs. I'm selling the majority of the car other than the differental and front suspension, and interior. Who ever buys the engine will recieve the complete motor, harness, ecu, air intake, headers, and all parasitict components such as the water pump, power steering, 130amp alternator and a/c compressor. Who ever buys the transmission will recieve, the transmission, crossmember for 94/95, harness and all sensors, driveshaft, shifter, clutch cable, steeda quadrant, steeds firewall adjuster, clutch and flywheel allthough fairly dead, clutch fork, starter.

Prices are cash picked up, will consider all offers.

5.0 engine 78,000 original miles can hear run before being pulled. Complete intake to oil pan, includes gt40 intake manifold, professional products throttle body, edelbrock 94/95 adapter,cold air intake, maf, engine harness, ecu, all accesories, mounts, bbk headers, msd spark plug wires, msd cap, rotor, coil, stage 8 locking header bolts, brand new jegs replacement balancer, 160 thermostat, etc.

$850 cash picked up or best offer.

Tremec 3550 transmission-sold

BBK off road x pipe for shorty headers and slp loud mouth catback for 94/95, catback has slightly bent tip from touching a curb and is missing one clamp but otherwise in good condition. $200 cash picked up for x pipe and catback or $150 for catback and $75 for x pipe. Bullit 17x10.5 rims in stock color in good condition with very small cosmetic imperfections, wheels have nitto nt555s 315/35r17 with very little too no tread. 200.00 cash obo picked up. Cobra front brake setup will need pads soon and rotors are okay not warped but aren't perfect. 250 obo picked up

Link to pics. http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/3188695776.html

Edited by Drew2o2
link too pics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...