Lettuce tawk Wrangler Rubicon

zeitgeist57

Clay, if you raise your price closer to nine, I will offer my TJ which is VERY nice. 2000 6cyl, manual, lifted 4" on 33s, and damn clean. It's honestly a mall crawler. PM me if you want more details. If not, I'll still offer the help I previously offered to help you find what you are looking for.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roommate has a 2000 wrangler soft top with the i6. Has 130k miles on it and has never had to replace anything. Plenty of torque, sounds decent, and will likely never get stuck.

How about gas, man. Has he ever had to replace the gas?:bangbang:

Haters gonna hate Clay.

Owned a 96 XJ for 5 years. Lifted on 31s and got ~20 MPG. Would go anywhere, anytime. Replaced a water pump and nothing else and it was a quick and easy fix. Affordable too. Much more affordable and easier to do than an Audis water pump. :gabe:

The I6 is indestructible. I beat the tar out of that thing and will admit I didn't even do regularly schedule maintenance and up to the day I sold it (regret that errday) it never even stuttered.