2012 NFL football thread...

Spidey2721

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should've lost against the Browns. Hell they are lucky Weeden threw 4 picks lol. BTW he is god awful, thank god the defense played really well yesterday

These are the games the Eagles lost 2 years ago and last year. Pretty sure Vick tossed 4 picks as well, believe that didn't help.

Washington and RG3 on the other hand...wow.

• 2 weeks later...
The refs are doing the best they can with their ability....would you rather no football was played?

I'm tired of all the benchwarmers who

Think they can do it better....I disagree.

No one is saying they can do it better, they are saying that these refs are not performing adequately in their job. It's been obvious through the start of the season, and it has culminated in a team losing a game because of it.

Have probably watched more NFL already this year than all of last year because I want to see the refs fail and see the reactions from the players/coaches. Last night in Baltimore was fantastic. Loudest "BULLSHIT" chant I've ever heard after that illegal contact call on Baltimore. And now tonight, I missed the game but am tuned in now to watch the post-game reactions. So entertaining...lol.

LOL this was seriously the best trolling by a group of refs ever in the history of organized sports. If I was a Packers fan, I would be so pissed right now. These replacement refs have fucked up so much, I feel like this was the icing on the cake

The refs are doing the best they can with their ability....would you rather no football was played?

I'm tired of all the benchwarmers who

Think they can do it better....I disagree.

Lol, it has nothing to do with being a benchwarmer. It has everything to do with the refs being terrible. Half of them don't even know the rules, cant make the right call, ect.

The last 2 days along there was, this game last night, New England/Baltimore and a ref throwing his hat causing a player to slip on a potential touchdown lmfao. Thats just the ones that stand out, I know there were many many more

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...