Mustang project v. Finally

Ramsey

Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll be able to extract this kind of non-biased, semi-respectful response from Jones. Mustang LOL.

Seriously though, as someone who has been in that spot too many times, congrats.

?

I am always non biased and respectful?

?

I am always non biased and respectful?

True story. I was mostly joking.

I'll start my own thread f I don't split the block and spew forth a river of fail on the dyno tomorrow. I probably will anyway if I do. I understand keeping the power in the low 400 range in the interest of longevity.

Found out it has a hurst shifter with pro5.0 handle and they may be causing thee rachety shifting. Also replaced the strut and adjusted the clutch. Things are really coming together.

I had a Hurst on my T5 and it was a nice shifter, not as nice as the Pro 5.0 but it was better than stock

Looks good Ramsey, glad to see its back up and getting some miles on it

thanks, cant believe i almost gave up.

I had a Hurst on my T5 and it was a nice shifter, not as nice as the Pro 5.0 but it was better than stock

my trans is a mess, it sucks to shift.

Was this done at robs?

yeah, he helped me a lot. was also tuned at dynotune and andy brought the paint back.