A+ Clifford Automotive

hpfiend

Hey all-

I wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to make sure I gave an e-five to Kevin and his body shop Clifford Automotive. My wife or I- the verdict is still out- had a nasty altercation with the garage door brackets and the bumper of our metallic blue/grey/silver acura- Basically we should have not tried to cram it in the garage with the mower in front of it and shut the door- It scratched almost all the way down and then reversed and all the way back up.

Soo- on recommendations from this board I took it to Kevin and for a very fair rate he made it look as good as new, detailed it thoroughly, and fixed another ding in the door that had been an eyesore. When I was there he educated me on the process and about paint intricacies in general and I had a great time. Really good guy and a great business!

Thanks again Kevin!

Thanks Andrew. It was great talking with you. Tell your wife, sorry I held her up too long.

I absolutely loved getting the general public educated on what all goes into the repair process of a vehicle.

Bill, I got your message this morning. It's easier to call me and leave a message. I don't text. You can call the shop anytime at 614.754.8182 and my email is cliffordautomotive@gmail.com