"Totally Awesome" Cleaner?

TurboNova

I have read from alot of people on yellowbullet and RV sites about a cheap cleaner called Totally Awesome. I have searched online and see the walmart/dollar general sell it online but unknown about store stock.

Anyone have experience with it and know of a store location that actually stocks the stuff?

Nah it's suppose to be a very good cleaner people have great results cleaning black streaks from enclosed car trailers and such. You can order it everywhere just trying to find who stocks it, thanks Vince

Anyone else used it or have other locations to get it

Nah it's suppose to be a very good cleaner people have great results cleaning black streaks from enclosed car trailers and such. You can order it everywhere just trying to find who stocks it, thanks Vince

Anyone else used it or have other locations to get it

If you want something that cleans black streaks from trailers, I have a whole gallon of the Jax Wax stuff that you can have. I bought it for my trailer about a year ago and never even opened it.