Could Ohio Riders have their own bike night?

DTM Brian

Wow.... So many ideas. Like the other mods have been stating we have been thinking of something.

My idea after reading through this is have a weekly one in C-Bus then monthly weekend one moved through out Ohio. After all we are OhioRiders!

What do you guys think?

good idea!!! i am sure we can find plenty of random people to host a bike "DAY" around the state and it would be a great reason to take a nice long ride on the bike :D than we would still have the bike night in c-bus every week.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Gaswerks is having a bike night this season, but parking is such a pain down there and well, drunken people messing with bikes, seems like a scary tought.

Id be down for some Cbus bike nights OR style.

Gaswerks has had them in the past but its a AD Farrow/Harley sponsored event.

Alternating weeks (3 week schedule)... Cbus people ride an hour northeast and Cleveland people ride an hour southwest - Mansfield area for some food, Mohican ride.

Next week, Cbus people ride an hour southwest and Cincy/Dayton people ride an hour+ northeast to meet.

Last week, Cbus people stay home and whoever wants to meet from Cbus and beyond can meet in Cbus.

Problem solved.

Beer and bikes = bad combination.:nono:

yeah, no shit. Ya'll can have the beer and bike fest. I'm not that stupid.:nono: If you can't hang out with other bikers w/out beer you got a drinking problem. And I can out drink most people easily and being w/out beer for a get together on BIKES is best in my opinion anyways.

Not sure who all would be intersted but a buddy offered the possible use of his parents campground at indian lake, it is kinda central in the state.. its not a bar, but cook out type stuff would be available and there are a few restaurants and bars nearby.. just a thought. it is about an hour from cbus, dayton, Lima/findlay...

I think David's sayin' that's predominantly a Harley event

Thats exactly what I was tryin to say. I did however ride my Silverwing there one night with my bud that has a Harley...

2007-10-05_GasWerks.jpg

I could deff get something together her in cincy! I think we could seriously get it going here if we all combined! there are allot of places that would host this and if we did it once a month i bet it would grow. I have been thinking about this for some time now and we could deff make it work if we work together! Admins what do you say?

IMO bike night at the garage bar. they have yuengling. plus they are motor themed kinda anyway.

but did i mention they have yuengling?

Did I mention I have three cases right now?

Yuengling did someone say yuengling.. I have 3 cases in the beer closet right now,

and as shitty a town as Lima is it would be a central location to Toledo, Dayton and Cbus. I am sure something can be set up in this neck of the woods..

IMO bike night at the garage bar. they have yuengling. plus they are motor themed kinda anyway.

but did i mention they have yuengling?