WTB: BMW e36 m3, e46, or e39

owndjoo

Looking for an e36 m3 e46 3 series or a e39 540. Must be a stick. Trying to keep it under $6k. Currently have a Vstar bobber I'm selling if anyone woUld be interested in that and cash

Anything in that price range for an E36 M3 is going to cost you a LOT of money in the near future. Don't know as much about the E46 or the E39 540.

Just looking for that price range. I'm sweet on the e46/e39, the only way I'd take a 36 is if it's an m. Probably shouldn't get an m, but I it's well taken care of I would

Yea I'm seeing that. Ive always built my own cars so it's no problem fixing em. This will be a daily driver for a bit, not many miles tho. 10-20 a day. I do like his car. I have found a 97 white m3 sedan in Columbus as well for 5500,as well as a 540. Just have to keep looking at cars. I def prefer something that people know te history and or the owner

Anything in that price range for an E36 M3 is going to cost you a LOT of money in the near future. Don't know as much about the E46 or the E39 540.

An e36 m3 is simple to work on, and parts are fairly cheap. I wouldn't hesitate to get one, even w mechanical issues.

http://enthusiastauto.com/qsearch/?id=4140&form_display=51

prob way out of your price range, but if you decide to change that, these guys bring in great used M's. they usually pull in some amazing E30s

Eric is a great guy. I got an s50 from him very cheap with under 60k miles. Unfortunately their complete cars are retardedly expensive.

Eric is a great guy. I got an s50 from him very cheap with under 60k miles. Unfortunately their complete cars are retardedly expensive.

yeah they are expensive but what I have found is if you want a car that has been taken care of and super clean that is the way to go. plus the customer service is awesome.

i love Toms M3