Trans Am Nationals Aug 24-26

Dharris89

The Trans Am Nationals are in 2 weeks in Dayton. If anyone is interested the details are at http://www.78ta.com. There are usually about 400 cars and it's open to all years firebird and trans am. I go every year and it's a great time. If anyone has any questions let me know.

The front end is still fucked up, and im pretty sure the rear end is abouy shot lol

I forget about your rear end issue. If it wern't for that I'd say drive anyway, The front marks are hardly noticeable. I'm taking my car even though the paint on the door is jacked and I have those ugly black wheels on it right now.

Remember all it has to do is drive through the tech line. Before or after you can push it or trailer it. :)

Oh it drives just fine, hell its goin racing tonight lol. It just has a bad pinion seal and it leaks like a mother fucker and has been that way for a while. I have a 9inch sittin in the garage for it, i just need to get some money so i can get a center section for it and get it put in.

George, speaking of black wheels, since my stockers look like crap anyway, i think im gonna paint them black lol

Oh it drives just fine, hell its goin racing tonight lol. It just has a bad pinion seal and it leaks like a mother fucker and has been that way for a while. I have a 9inch sittin in the garage for it, i just need to get some money so i can get a center section for it and get it put in.

George, speaking of black wheels, since my stockers look like crap anyway, i think im gonna paint them black lol

That may be ok. lol. The important thing is as long as you like it. I hate those black wheels on my car so tonight I'm going to have the tires swapped to my silver wheels. They can look good black as long as you prep them very well and take your time painting them. I can help you if you like.