Bank branch employees/Looking to switch

04r1

ive been looking as well.. huntingtons hirring a crap ton of instore bankers that sell everything so they get your your certs . There opening something like 100 in store branchs in giant eagles.

Down fall to a instore vs a branch is the house blow. m-f 8-8 saturday till like 7 and sunday till 5

I think he's looking for a bank to bank at, not work at, numbnuts.

:dumb:

ive loved Huntington after awful experience with Bank of America.

just closed my BoA account recently, what a great feel

EDIT: I've also heard from a customer how much he loves CSBank. Said the 7 days a week thing is awesome but they're insanely by-the-book and inflexible on "mishaps". His words.

5/3 just redid their accounts (checking/savings)...simplified pricing, and it's usually free depending on what you need.

Ultimately, banking comes down to relationships: who works with you when there is an issue. If you let me know where you live, I can send an email to the branch manager nearest to you so you two can tawk...

Just curious what issues you had, I might be able to get you in touch with the right people to help out.

Every time I travel they shut my cards off without notice. Happened to me in Vegas, Costa Rica, and while I was on vacation last week in sc. They treated us horrible every time it happened. I should not need to spend 2 hours on the phone when a card gets shut off for "fraud". We even notified them in advance of our travels and still didn't help. The other issue is with an employee at a branch that still owes me a $500 credit from a mortgage loan that we ended up not moving forward with and now he doesn't answer emails anymore and is blowing us off. I'll be paying him a visit in person soon.

I had multiple issues with Chase. I work at Huntington and now bank there without any issues, 24 hour grace is great and they are currently testing 7 day weeks in Cleveland. I recommend them.

This.

Worked for Nat City, US Bank, then Huntington. When I left Huntington (less than a year ago) I closed all my accounts since I still had USB accounts and didn't want to switch. 6 months after I left I closed my USB accounts and opened all new accounts at HNB. By far the best I've used as a consumer.

We had national city/PNC and it went from bad to awful. Wife's grandmother sent us a check for 6k and pnc locked our account without any notification. Stating it was a fraudulent check and after 14 days of no access to our bank account they fixed it and basically said "oops, sorry" and durring that entire time nobody knew what was going on. Their communication was nonexistant! so we switched to Huntington for business and personal. They were charging us fees left and right and it was costing us alot just to bank with them. So with a few recommendations for chase and one being literally across the street, we switched and have been incredibly pleased. Only downside is that Leah was told she would get basically free everything banking since I'm military for the business account, but found out that it's only if I'm on the business account as well. So that blows but so far it's been cheaper than Huntington.

Some here are not, but I'm a 5th3rd fan. They've always treated us well and have a fair number of locations.

Banks a joke! They lost my cash deposits all the time. In the course of 7 months they lost 8 depositsbig the biggest was that They lost over 3k in cash deposits over the course of a month from me. They said I never deposited them even know I had a receipt for each and everyone with a teller in person. Took them two months to find and fix it and I never even got a single apology or acknowledgement that it was there fault nothing. Yea after they fixed it booked outta there and never turned back.