TUNED - Hennessey Camaro ZL1

Rally Pat

It seems as though he is trying to turn his image around with these videos.

BTW what is the name of the sunglasses the host is wearing? That matte black finish on the lens is sick. (I am on my HTPC so I cannot read the writing)

It seems as though he is trying to turn his image around with these videos.

BTW what is the name of the sunglasses the host is wearing? That matte black finish on the lens is sick. (I am on my HTPC so I cannot read the writing)

http://dillonoptics.com/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Gotta pay to play Junior..

70k for a car.... Never.... 70k for a car with only 7xxhp... Never. I'm sorry I love cars but never would I spend that kind of money on a car. The investment is horrid. If I spent 70k I'd want something that would hold vaulue. Not lose it

Makes you wonder if that 3yr/36,000mile warranty is even worth the paper it's written on. Wouldn't give that crook a dime.

When you are charging sometimes 3X or 4X+ what the mods actually cost. You can afford to offer a warranty to replace a few things over time. Realistically people that buy them won't hit the 36k-mile part and the 3-years come and go when you have several vehicles. My guess is the warranty isn't transferable once the car is sold but I could be wrong...

70k for a car.... Never.... 70k for a car with only 7xxhp... Never. I'm sorry I love cars but never would I spend that kind of money on a car. The investment is horrid. If I spent 70k I'd want something that would hold vaulue. Not lose it

Not many cars these days are going to increase in value, let alone one that costs LESS than $70k. You've got to spend BIG $$ and have something truly rare to make investment money on a new car right now.

Even then, the prices drop like a rock! Buy a used CTS-V in the $30k's right now and have the same car for HALF what a new one costs... ;)

i'll take a gt500 with a tune/throttle body/intake pipe, and make nearly 700rwhp. fuck hennessey.

Did you see the latest 5.0magazine article.....they made 770whp with just basic bolton's... :fuckyeah: