Bedliner DIY Kits

Ef8sirJunkie

The roll on stuff sucks.. Personal experience.

I scuffed the inside of my dodge ram bed (Paint was perfect). I used the kevlar roll on stuff. It sucked. I probably had 8 hours in rolling the inside of my bed. Did 3 coats. Let it dry for a good week. Looked like shit and didnt work worth shit.

First time I loaded my quad in the bed the rams took the stuff right off.

Ever since then I tell everyone to just spend the monday and get it done right.

I HAVEEEE read about a cheaper spray product... You can get from shermain williams I think. 2 part mix and you have to get a harbor freight gun that can spray thick stuff. Looks like Rhino liner, not linex and holds up pretty god.

I ran across a thread on the XTerra board and this Monstaliner stuff looks pretty cool

Dude did his whole Xterra in it

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu305/stevencox93/aa95ebf9.jpg

http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37654&highlight=bedliner+spray&page=2

I used the roll on Herculiner for my rocker panels and lower doors and frame. I'm pleased with it but not sure how well it actually works on a bed.

I can attest to this, the Herculiner is holding up really well on his truck and its been on there for a few years.

I can attest to this, the Herculiner is holding up really well on his truck and its been on there for a few years.

I was looking at the herculiner. Starkmaster you havent seen much chipping or crumbling?

Im looking to get away with a budget of $200-$250. My cab is rusted bad on the bottom as i seen a lot of these silverados do but im looking into replacement panels and install before doing the sides of the truck.

ill look into the monsterliner some more also. But i would like someone first hand experience with it.

I was looking at the herculiner. Starkmaster you havent seen much chipping or crumbling?

Im looking to get away with a budget of $200-$250. My cab is rusted bad on the bottom as i seen a lot of these silverados do but im looking into replacement panels and install before doing the sides of the truck.

ill look into the monsterliner some more also. But i would like someone first hand experience with it.

The only thing that I've had an issue with was the plastic lower front gray bumper. I covered it as well and it is slowly coming off of the plastic everything else still looks good. I actually need to pick some more up to finish the frame but have been procrastinating on that.

I have ordered alot of U-pol raptor brand bedliner. 2 part spray in. With the right prep it should last forever. Any O'Reilly auto parts should be able to order it. Or paint supplier.

That sounds like what I was thinking of. Raptor.

I do use the canned spray liner on my car frames/ rear ends. Works good for that.