Lance Armstrong stripped of titles and medals?

Sturg1647545502

The USADA is basing all there indictment on pure interviews and no scientific test results is complete bullshit.

The department of Justice couldn't win, so the guy involved from the USADA couldnt take losing in real court...

yeah they were saying on the news he was tested over 500 times in the last 10 years and always tested clean.

yeah they were saying on the news he was tested over 500 times in the last 10 years and always tested clean.

^^ this. I've not followed his career very closely but if the dude tested clean this ruling is complete BS and I agree with his choice to just say fuck it and let it go. Why continue to claim titles from an organization you know is a sham.

The UCI has nothing to do with this.

UCI is cycling's governing body, and as such is the only group that actually has the authority to strip titles. USADA can make all the noise they want, but it's really UCI that can revoke titles. They're already on record (via the failed court case) as being very suspicious of USADA, and have "requested" the basis for their (USADA's) actions.

Good article here.

For all the cyclist haters ive seen on this board, there sure are a lot of people weighing in on cycling news.

He's an American Hero. Beyond that he's a champion for cancer survivors world wide. Giving hope and money to millions of people.

And oh yeah, he rarely ride on Ohio roads ;).

For all the cyclist haters ive seen on this board, there sure are a lot of people weighing in on cycling news.

I honestly do respect the pro cyclist, their ability to go that fast for that long is commendable. Big difference between that and a group of guys 50-100 pounds over weight in spandex going 10 mph in a 45 zone blocking two lane roads.

I honestly do respect the pro cyclist, their ability to go that fast for that long is commendable. Big difference between that and a group of guys 50-100 pounds over weight in spandex going 10 mph in a 45 zone blocking two lane roads.

this

UCI apparently said that the USADA has the power and right to do what they do.

I know they have the right to do what they do but the UCI charges people on failed tests which the USADA does not have. They are basing Lance being guilty on the testimony of proven liars and cheaters such as Floyd Landis and Tyler Hamilton.

This times 10.....I mean how many drug tests can one guy take AND PASS THEM ALL. If they werent checking for whats illegal now....Thats their problem, he played by their rules at the time.