2002 Honda VFR800FI - Like New - Red, Some Mods

spankis

Posting this bike up for a buddy - He's trying to get some Vette money together :). I can personally say that he keeps all his cars and bikes super clean, and that this bike sounds really nice. I know there's nothing wrong with it, he just never rides it anymore after getting his R1....

2002 Honda VFR800FI (the V4 Vtec motor)

~8300 miles

The bike has never been down or dropped. It's in very good shape. Everybody asks if it's been repainted, it has not! All paint is original, all the stickers were removed when new (except the Honda wing on the tank, because it's under the clearcoat).

The bike has a dual Devil exhaust, a Barnett Kevlar clutch, and a programmable power commander. It picked up around 20hp with a dynotune, and the factory clutch started slipping at high rpms - forcing the clutch upgrade. The wheels are chromed, and the swingarm is polished.

Asking $3800

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/vfrpic2.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/vfrpic1.jpg

The bike can be seen in Utica.

Call Andrew at 614-256-7681

Edited by nurkvinny

I have an '02 VFR. It's basically my daily driver if it isn't raining. This is an amazing bike to ride short distances, long distances, and through the twisties. It's nice and mild under 7K, and pulls like a bastard 7-12K (VTEC). I get a consistent 40-41MPG no matter how I ride. Whoever buys this is going to love it. Considering the mileage, that's a hell of a price for this one.

• 1 month later...

Alright so apparently he's got his eye on another toy. He asked me to lower the price to $3800 this morning.

The bike can be seen in Utica.

Call Andrew at 614-256-7681

Mods - I can no longer edit the original post to reflect the price change. Any help?