HUGE hole in the wall - How should I fix this??

Bkizz

Bkizz. Save yourself alot of time and hassle and have Cmoosego come over and fix it. He just finished my moms basement last weekend. Guy does really good work. Trust me you won't regret it.

Bkizz. Save yourself alot of time and hassle and have Cmoosego come over and fix it. He just finished my moms basement last weekend. Guy does really good work. Trust me you won't regret it.

Pimpin me out already??? sheesh!:D

I am seriously concidering it b/c I am afraid to mess with it. I could probably handle it but I would rather put it in someone's hands who already has the tools and knows exactly what they are doing. PS: Moose, I plan to hunt you down at the spring meet. I'm the skinny guy on the black 650R! haha I won't be there till later so hopefully you will have a few drinks in you by then and will be more willing to help me out. :lol: