WTB 87-91 mazda rx7 rear cv axle

Xbomb

Turbo? Non-turbo?

If its turbo...good luck. I thought I heard something about 929 axles working. Check the RX-7 specific forums.

Yeah its a turbo. I dont need the axle, i need the outer cv joint.

No, but I do know people here have. I have talked with them about doing mine if I need them done and they told me they could do them no problem call them Monday morning. Here is the number and address:

1369 Frank Road Columbus, OH 43223 (614) 279-7734

No, but I do know people here have. I have talked with them about doing mine if I need them done and they told me they could do them no problem call them Monday morning. Here is the number and address:

Thanks man.

Yeah its a turbo. I dont need the axle, i need the outer cv joint.

The outter CV joint is part of the axle unless you have a specialized place that rebuilds them. For the most part you are going to find entire axles

oh and the turbo ones are ridiculous to find.

I don't even think mazdatrix carries them.

Post back if you do get that shop to do it for you. Would be good info.

The outter CV joint is part of the axle unless you have a specialized place that rebuilds them. For the most part you are going to find entire axles

oh and the turbo ones are ridiculous to find.

I don't even think mazdatrix carries them.

Post back if you do get that shop to do it for you. Would be good info.

Oh for sure. I would still buy a whole axle. I really only need to make one more race this year.

Ive been tossing this around and i think im just gonna get the Driveshaft shop outer upgrade. Its always a pain to find this when they break.

I already have this kit

http://www.driveshaftshop.com/import-axles/mazda/mazda-1986-1992-rx-7-fc-turbo-ii-bars-inner-cv-w-spline-plug

Frank at DSS said for 600.00 more i can have this

http://www.driveshaftshop.com/import-axles/mazda/mazda-1986-1992-rx-7-fc-turbo-ii-complete-pro-level-axle-hub-kit

No go. They said i could come dig thru the axles and try to match one. lol

if you need a stock axle you can borrow one off my car if you want.
Thanks for the offer but i just got off the phone with The DSS and im sending mine in to up grade the outers. Should be back in time for my last race.