My new shirt just arrived at my house at lunchtime

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather my vote count for something than I belive in than the other two fucking retards that are on there.

If you really think Obama is good for this country I feel bad for you.

Hell no I dont think Obama is good for us. What I was trying to pint out is that I voted for two people who I thought would be good for us only to find out that neither were. They are all con artists in my book if your looking at either party.

Hell no I dont think Obama is good for us. What I was trying to pint out is that I voted for two people who I thought would be good for us only to find out that neither were. They are all con artists in my book if your looking at either party.

Oh I know you don't, but there are sooooo many others that do.

I mean kinda accurate here.

If you eat what the media tells you. What did he do to earn the nobel peace prize?

Bin laden? That was a matter of time and all he did was just say ok, write the check, and turn our heros loose to really do their job.

The car bailouts, yeah he wrote the check but that is TBD if it was a good idea.

Free healthcare? Really? If you have ever taken an econ class you know there is not a single gotdamn thing on this planet that is free.

Cheaper education? Not sure if serious... http://www.cnbc.com/id/39911910?__source=yahoo|related|story|text|&par=yahoo

You can pretty much point out serious flaws in every president after Regan, and even then he was just in the right place at the right time.

Edited by Wagner

Hey dum dum, dont be the sheep that propoganda machines love.... All that you just posted is a twisted line on the true EO which was an amendment to the National Defense Resourses Preparedness... It was originally issued in 1939...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ndrp.asp

(hot air is more left, but still some valid points, but also a bit of spin in article...)

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/03/18/national-defense-resources-preparedness-executive-order-power-grab-or-update/

Either way, you're still spreading stupid shit. Which is what goes on 99% of hte time during election year. Billy Bob heard from John Smith that XX happened, and they take it as fact instead of being INTELLIGENT and looking up FACTS then forming their own opinion.

Your right, I'm a dum dum, or, you could look on the White House website, and verify the these executive orders have been constructed recently.

Linky............

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders

I read most of those executive orders myself, because I didn't believe it either.

Face it, the guy's a goof. In reality, all politicians are looking out for their own best interests, they really don't give a shit about us. It's up to us to pick the one that will fuck us the least.

Don't come here with your lies. This is America, where you have to pledge allegiance to one of the 2 parties. Once you pledge your allegiance, you have to believe that everything that party does, who they nominate, and what they believe in is true, right and the only way.

Look at the facts you say? Use common sense? I don't need any of that, I just grab my bible, my gun and always vote Republican.

SEAHORSES.

FOREVER.

Don't come here with your lies. This is America, where you have to pledge allegiance to one of the 2 parties. Once you pledge your allegiance, you have to believe that everything that party does, who they nominate, and what they believe in is true, right and the only way.

Look at the facts you say? Use common sense? I don't need any of that, I just grab my bible, my gun and always vote Republican.

SEAHORSES.

FOREVER.

If you use common sense you would not vote for either party.

People should be more worried about the snakes that are doing business in the building with a round roof.