stripped exhaust flange bolt

351mach11647545510

So I was removing the y pipe from the avalanche and the impact would break one loose so I put a cheater bar on it and got it to turn. Put the impact back on and it ended up completely rounding the nut. I don't have any space beteween the flanges or else I would take a cut off wheel to it, plus it sits right behind the frame wheel. Any suggestions to get this off without cutting the exhaust off?

Hand-held battery operated dremel with a mini cutting tool on the end, slice a couple angles on the nut then slap a strip/universal socket on it. Or maybe a good set of needle nosed vice grips super-clamped with a pipe wrench? Sorta hard to say without seeing exactly how much space you have to work with. At any rate blast it with a torch before you attempt anything.

Hand-held battery operated dremel with a mini cutting tool on the end, slice a couple angles on the nut then slap a strip/universal socket on it. Or maybe a good set of needle nosed vice grips super-clamped with a pipe wrench? Sorta hard to say without seeing exactly how much space you have to work with. At any rate blast it with a torch before you attempt anything.

Space is very limited, right by the frame towards the top of the frame rail