Making an Everclear run

Benner

Heading down to cincy this weekend and going to run to the party source.

Willing to purchase a few bottles for people. PM me if your interested.

Prices are as follows plus tax

1.75L>>>>>>>>>>$30.99

1 L>>>>>>>>>>>>$18.50

750ML>>>>>>>>>>$15.50

All I ask is a couple bucks to help cover the gas. I'm making a side trip over from where I'll be to pick them up. Bout 60 miles out of the way.

Edited by Benner

Heading down to cincy this weekend and going to run to the party source.

Willing to purchase a few bottles for people. PM me if your interested.

That's very generous of you, Brian. I could use a few fifths. I don't want to take advantage of your charity by asking for more.

Just drop them by the hangout.

Thanks again, bud. You're the best. :thumbup:

That's very generous of you, Brian. I could use a few fifths. I don't want to take advantage of your charity by asking for more.

Just drop them by the hangout.

Thanks again, bud. You're the best. :thumbup:

I'd love to be able to give back a couple charity bottles for all that you've done for all of us (CR) but unfortunately I'm not at a financial level where I can afford it right now.

how much does a litre bottle usually run?

Prices are as follows plus tax

1.75L>>>>>>>>>>$30.99

1 L>>>>>>>>>>>>$18.50

750ML>>>>>>>>>>$15.50

All I ask is a couple bucks to help cover the gas. I'm making a side trip over from where I'll be to pick them up. Bout 60 miles out of the way.

I will be headed to NC tom after work returning Monday also if anyone thinks of anything between here and there they would like picked up ( leagal things of course. Don't be stupid)

NC quit selling the 195 proof a couple years ago. What part of NC are you going to? I would like to get some Red Oak beer if you're in the Greensboro area.

Going to the carry area.

If you decide to stop through the Brewery right off 85 outside Burlington and grab me a 12 pack on your way back, it would be mighty sweet of you. Really, no biggie if you can't, I just haven't had it since I stopped working out of state. If you find it on draught somewhere, it's a must try. I'd suggest getting one at Darryl's by the 4 seasons mall because that place is the shit.

If you decide to stop through the Brewery right off 85 outside Burlington and grab me a 12 pack on your way back, it would be mighty sweet of you. Really, no biggie if you can't, I just haven't had it since I stopped working out of state. If you find it on draught somewhere, it's a must try. I'd suggest getting one at Darryl's by the 4 seasons mall because that place is the shit.

I'm going to visit my sister amd she has a beer tour thing planned out so il see if they have it

NC quit selling the 195 proof a couple years ago. What part of NC are you going to? I would like to get some Red Oak beer if you're in the Greensboro area.

Went to the red oak tour today. What kind did you want? Battlefield oak or hummin bird