Old member here, new account

Guest Beastie

Guest Beastie

I had to recreate an account here since I could not remember my password to my account, or recall the email service that I was using at the time I created my account: TommySS/SC. I've taken part in a couple CR drag meets and Autocross events throughout the years and been in Columbus now ever since joining the site back in 2007. I have a couple new additions to my garage: 2008 GSXR-750, 2010 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 Sport Unlimited, and my 2009 G8 GT. I previously participated CR events with my 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged, which was sold this past winter. I only drag race the 750 as a side hobby, and no longer course race. I've dragged the G8 GT, but its daily driver. I'm a member over at Ohio Riders and Buckeye Motorcycle Club, see you all around!

Best 1/4 runs:

2008 GSXR-750: 10.91 @ 131.3 MPH Stock Tuned

2009.1 G8 GT: 13.81 @ 104.9 PMH Stock Tuned

Guest Beastie
as soon as I'm home later tonight I'll post some up. My cobalt blew a cylinder this past fall and spent a cool 2k swapping in and out a new engine. It was indeed time to get a more grown up formal car before the engine blew, but I took that engine to hell and back and she survived well before she died.