Newark fall meet

matt_pound

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be amazing!! Sharp! Apparel is settin up a booth to sell their products out of (shirts, lanyards, sunglasses ect..), working on getting either a hotdoge, bbq or pizza station to setup shop.

Also I run a toy drive here in town and have posted about it on this forum. I know not everyone is wanting to come down in December for a toy drive/meet. So we are goin to set up a collection bin, where we will be accepting new toys, used coats/blankets and $$$.

It should be amazing!! Sharp! Apparel is settin up a booth to sell their products out of (shirts, lanyards, sunglasses ect..), working on getting either a hotdoge, bbq or pizza station to setup shop.

Also I run a toy drive here in town and have posted about it on this forum. I know not everyone is wanting to come down in December for a toy drive/meet. So we are goin to set up a collection bin, where we will be accepting new toys, used coats/blankets and $$$.

So u want us to buy your crappy shirts??? Ha! This will be entertaining

How many Newark cops did you see last time you was down here Phil? We have maybe 5 of them on patrol for the whole city on a Saturday night. Sherrifs wont bother you in the city and you may see 1 statey if you are lucky.

If you feel like this is going to be a "hot spot" or "unwanted attention" don't come, its not that hard really. What will attract attention is people driving like assholes aroun the parking lot or on the main road right near the spot. Other than that we generally don't have any issues at all out here.

How many Newark cops did you see last time you was down here Phil? We have maybe 5 of them on patrol for the whole city on a Saturday night. Sherrifs wont bother you in the city and you may see 1 statey if you are lucky.

If you feel like this is going to be a "hot spot" or "unwanted attention" don't come, its not that hard really. What will attract attention is people driving like assholes aroun the parking lot or on the main road right near the spot. Other than that we generally don't have any issues at all out here.

Like I told Alex..... The cops gonna fourth knuckle us all.... Wrist watch assholes... 2 CHAINZZZZ

Like I told Alex..... The cops gonna fourth knuckle us all.... Wrist watch assholes... 2 CHAINZZZZ

Haha I dont think they have enough holding cells for all of us Phil, we should be good to go. If it makes you feel any better I will put a bug in the Sherrifs department ear as well as the Nerk city cops as I know several of them. I will explain its just a car meet and nothing gang related.

Some people are worried about TSC getting mad, well we've been there every night since April and havent been booted yet. Hell I am getting ready to head up there in about a half hour. They close around 9, Roosters will most likely welcome the extra business.

Mopar has 10k people lining 79 yearly, doing burnouts, drinking beer and yellling Merica. I see no reason we cant have a couple hundred people standing around a parking lot.

Haha I dont think they have enough holding cells for all of us Phil, we should be good to go. If it makes you feel any better I will put a bug in the Sherrifs department ear as well as the Nerk city cops as I know several of them. I will explain its just a car meet and nothing gang related.

Some people are worried about TSC getting mad, well we've been there every night since April and havent been booted yet. Hell I am getting ready to head up there in about a half hour. They close around 9, Roosters will most likely welcome the extra business.

Mopar has 10k people lining 79 yearly, doing burnouts, drinking beer and yellling Merica. I see no reason we cant have a couple hundred people standing around a parking lot.

Because the blacks is gone be there. We know there is a

6 color people time limit out there. There's enough holding cells for us

Lmfao we will be fine. Just because all these people have gotten invites don't mean they will all show up. Hell the last meet we did we didnt invite 200 people yet that many if not more showed up.

u gonan get raped. yeaaaa ill be keeping my happy ass out of jail, and out of reach of phils hands