Colo's Classic Car Show 10/7

Nickey4271647545519

Meeting at following location at 8:30 for those of us wanting to park together.

Starbucks at the corner of Sawmill Pkwy and Powell Rd.

9700 Sawmill Parkway

Powell, OH 43065

__________________________________________________ ________________

Date: October 7, 2012

Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Location: Jungle Jack’s Landing and Colo’s Cove at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium

It's $15 to register, and that also gets you 4 passes into the Zoo. You also get to park in the zoo.

http://www.colszoo.org/events/10-07-12/colos_classic_car_show.aspx#

Description:

Cruise into Colo’s Classic Car show at the Zoo featuring your favorite classic, muscle and low-rider cars driving in from all around Ohio. The cars will be parked at the new Jungle Jack’s Landing and Colo’s Cove. Raffle Prizes and Awards will be given. Registration is located at the gate between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. Proceeds benefit the Conservation and Education programs at the Zoo.

Had a good handful of CR members show up last year. Good mix of everything old and new car wise. Over 500 cars and 12,000 people in attendance last year.

Are people planing to go to this event? I am hoping to have a nice size group like last year, I had a really nice time last year (and I will get to bring a car I own this year so that's a plus)

If for some strange reason I dont have to clean up from EMC on Saturday I will be there for sure.

• 2 weeks later...