i know where this prolly will go but

Spidey2721

i was in at wally world the other day picking up ammo. walked past the gun case like usual but the 870 caught my eye. i been looking at different ones planing on picking up a 870 in a week or two. back of my mind is saying you do NOT want to buy a gun from walmart. there is just some things one doesn't not buy at walmart... clothes, big screen tv, steak etc etc...

anyways, i decided to take a look at it.. so here you go http://www.walmart.com/ip/Remington-870-Express-Super-Magnum/17654660

tried to find it on the remington site but no can do. would you buy for 300 bucks?

The issue I have with Wally World and guns is this. There is a process to buying a gun. I have seen zero employees at any Walmart that I think would do the paperwork properly and not make it a pain in the ass.

If that's not issue for you, I can't see why not to buy the gun you want if the price is great for you.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

I didn't get that from reading any posts here. Please explain.

there is just some things one doesn't not buy at walmart... clothes, big screen tv, steak etc etc..

Nothing wrong with buying ANY of those things from Wal Mart.

Do what I do. Grab the add off the counter and go somewhere with better knowledge and practices that price matches.

Took an ad to OVO and got my 12g $50 less than OVO had it priced at due to WM running a sale.

+1

Oh and yes...Wally World has deals with many manufacturers for many of their products to make specific cheap versions for their store. I don't personally think Remington would play this game with them...but buyer beware.

Morse road? That's the only one where I have ever had issues getting ammo.

I have had the same problem in grove city and also dublin. They have some dumb rule that the rep has to hold onto the ammo and make you pay for it. You can't walk around the store if you have other shopping to do. Usually they don't have a fucking register open near sporting goods or no one is available. The rule is dumb and I probably wait the same amount of time at vances.

+1

Oh and yes...Wally World has deals with many manufacturers for many of their products to make specific cheap versions for their store. I don't personally think Remington would play this game with them...but buyer beware.

thats why i ask. had to deal with that when i sold electronics. sneaky bastards. you have to check model numbers real close and look for fine print or a asterix. many times even model numbers would be the same till you see the astrix or a extra number. would catch this many times when doing research on price matches. the models they sell in wally world are striped down junk. didnt know if remington would play this game.

Just bought a TV from the walmart after looking everywhere else. Sanyo 55 inch LCD for 729.00 and the picture is just has good if not better then the TV's I was looking at for 1000 and up. They all have the same warranty. Gun from walmart should be no different then one from a gun store.