IPHONE 5 Event LIVE

JaronsToy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19557497

"To use a car analogy, six years ago the iPhone was like a sexy new flagship model from BMW or Porsche. Today it's a Toyota Camry. Safe, reliable, boring. The car your mom drives. The car that's so popular that its maker doesn't dare mess with the formula."

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19557497

"To use a car analogy, six years ago the iPhone was like a sexy new flagship model from BMW or Porsche. Today it's a Toyota Camry. Safe, reliable, boring. The car your mom drives. The car that's so popular that its maker doesn't dare mess with the formula."

:lolguy:

This part is pretty incredible, and it shows. It's way cheaper to just sue.

"Did you know that Apple spends far less on R&D than any of its rivals - a paltry 2% of revenues, versus 14% for Google and Microsoft?"

Edited by kickass

AT&T allowing me to upgrade and keep my unlimited data.

yeah, is this possible at all? Or will I have to pay full price for the phone? If that's the case and my only option for a reduced-price phone is to go with a capped data plan, then I'm jumping to Verizon.

I've been month-to-month for over a year now on AT&T and have never upgraded since my original 3GS which I have unlimited data on. Will they grandfather me into unlimited data and reduce the price of the phone if I sign up for another 2 years?

"Did you know that Apple spends far less on R&D than any of its rivals - a paltry 2% of revenues, versus 14% for Google and Microsoft?"

they sound smart and very profitable.

You know you want that damn phone...

Nope, just their new iOS. I like the size of my iPhone but wish it was lighter in weight.

;)

AT&T allowing me to upgrade and keep my unlimited data.

^^ this. If not I'll look elsewhere for LTE and perhaps unlimited. Will wait until its time to upgrade though.

You can keep the unlimited data but I believe it will be restricted to 3g

^^ this or pay full boat for the phone. not sure I would ever do that though.

then I'm jumping to Verizon.

not sure if you can do GPS and talk on Verizon though. Perhaps they changed or will change that with LTE.