Asset auctions

Rocky31186

Not sure what section this should be in but....

My work is getting ready to auction off a Ton of equiptment. They go through asset auctions. Retired trucks with v beds in them, snow plows on the front. Generators, tractors, etc.

I don't think they are listed YET. But keep an eye out, if your interested in one I can look at it for you. Some have brand new tires on them.

Not too many people know about the auction. So those who do plowing, or want a truck for winter to plow, here u go.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/899028F6-6584-41C9-B450-0F83040B9C5F-22603-000018D4755652E9.jpg

• 1 month later...
Trucks with plows, plows seperate, generators, nice set of tires, huge stainless steel fuel tank 3000 gal, brand new truck tail gates Chevy, trailer axles,90's Chevy truck bed sides, big miller portable welder, old equiptment, Chevy 8' bed work topper with side doors, portable work air compressor, chairs and desks, floor scrubbers, granite counter tops, a nice surfboard desk wifi station with electric, snow blowers and much more!!

Some are, some need put to rest. Lol. All maintenance is done on time or before. But some are just ran into the ground. Let me know which one your interested in.

I like the one without the plow, it might be worth it to me since I have a parts truck I'm driving already.

I like the one without the plow, it might be worth it to me since I have a parts truck I'm driving already.

The 95 chevy without the plow, is VERY clean. New exhaust and such. Only thing I think is wrong is the inside stinks. If your seriously interested I can get a key and see how it runs..

I think they were up to look at but not to bid yet right?

Also, the 1997 Chevrolet 3500 Utility Body Truck, solid or abused? I could picture it having a lot of running none mile hours at an airport.

The 3500 is VERY nice also, solid truck. The back of the utility bed is a little rusty, but its a work truck.

Typically the trucks here do have a lot of hours, as they run in the winter more than they put miles on them. But with maintenance done on a regular basis, most of these trucks are SOLID.

Can you check out the durango for me?

I will double check with the guys tomorrow, but I believe it doesnt "Overheat", it "overheated" and someone locked the motor up. I could be wrong though. The body is NICE on it, interior is nice too.

The ford van, its on the DO NOT BUY list.

I will say one of the 03 chevy trucks does not have oil pressure and I drove it around the lot.. It runs great, but I heard later that someone rebuild the motor and didnt torque anything.

Dont go by the "notes" in the listings, as some of them may be mixed up with another truck... IF you see one you like, PM me and let me know what you want checked..

• 2 weeks later...

I bid on a couple things, but lost. The prices did shoot way up more than we all thought they would.

Now at work we at begging to watch them load the 3000 gal tank on a trailer.

Some of the stuff went for a steal, other stuff holy shit. 5k$ for a truck that is listed as low oil pressure, check engine light, and unknown mileage. Lol.