cars and Coffee - 9/22/12

zeitgeist57

I hope there are plenty of people there. I'm bringing my Trans Am and will need some people to push it. I can't start it because my fuel is radioactive and the Libyans won't allow me to start it because it will cause thier pin ball machine to tilt.

Right.....just admit that you broke it lol. I kid.

Gonna see if the fiance would be interested in going, if so i might be out

Will there be non-running hacked up super cars making their debut with video being taken? If so I can wear my best Wild Thing Vaugn tux and show up white trash wasted.

Just my 3,286 RWHP N/A Firebird. I don't need any dyno sheets because because NASA built my fuel pressure regulator heat shield and I did the math on my large button calculator and it it said to carry the 9 and times it by 7 and it came up with the HP numbers from a FSAE equation that was based on lead based paint. If you don't believe me thats fine because I've been researching and developing this bad boy for 43 years of my life which is a lot because I'm only 37.

BOOYAA BABY!!!!

main page says just to park further away in the parking lot...closer to AMC...first people there should have done that last week..traffic wasnt bad coming down 315 tho

We are trying to get everyone to park together, instead of 4 different lanes of cars. Just park in one big line. Makes photos easier, and keeps us away from the football people not carrying about their cars..

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/7D3FC663-EE20-4425-B179-2BB4AE65D8E2-26577-00001D70B2911A8A_zps9f5c5219.jpg