1. 1. Pres

• Obama / Biden
    • Romney / Ryan
    • Write In

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Paul would get my vote too, but the reality is he'll never make it. So instead of a wasted vote, I'll vote for Romney/Ryan.

I'm a gambler. I've always wanted to see a businessman be our president. This is my chance to see my reality come true. And it's true that we need to stop spending to get out of this mess. Our government is getting too big even for our great country to support it.

Obama may be the lesser of the two evils, but I still have to vote for the best candidate. I'll write-in Ron Paul.

MAY be, but if so not by much. I agree with the Paul vote.

the white guy

:lolguy:

Vote for CHANGE. Vote for a THIRD PARTY!

Picking Shit over Shit will NEVER change a damn thing!

:)

KillJoy

Bingo.

I'm writing in Ron Paul but Gary Johnson would be the other viable vote. Johnson would truly run the country as a businessman and with no party bias. Johnson has done a couple AMAs on reddit that for people who don't know could learn a lot about him directly from his mouth. He gets straight to the point and no beating around the bush

Gary Johnson: selected Write In

For people saying you'll write in Ron Paul, consider selecting Gary Johnson on the ballot; the reasoning being that a vote for Ron Paul is still counting towards the Republican Party. If you're sick of the Republican Party, writing in Paul isn't going to send that message to the Republican leaders.