Who in/around Columbus has C16 in stock?

Got-Boost?

Valero Gas Station Hamilton and Groves Rd.

Do not go there NEVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucken crooks quoted me 721$ for a drum. I drive all the way over from mansfield and they jack the price to $780 and add a 3% credit card fee on. FUCKIN crooked bastards!!!!!!!!

OVER $800 when they quoted $721

Fucken crooks quoted me 721$ for a drum. I drive all the way over from mansfield and they jack the price to $780 and add a 3% credit card fee on. FUCKIN crooked bastards!!!!!!!!

Ray let me know when you need it next. My buddy Tommy lives in Ashley and has drums. Thats probably a lot easier than driving all the way down here.

Stop by and see Jeff @ Precision, Josh. They are a vp dealer now.

I'll call him and see, thanks!

Switch to E85 :)

Maybe at some point, we'll see. I just don't have time to retune at this point...

Josh, Im in Ohio right now. Think Ill swing by the mile on saturday and see what's going on. Txt me when you get in town.

I'm here now. I'll be heading down on Friday for tech and then back to race early Sat/Sun. I have to leave early Saturday afternoon but otherwise looking forward to seeing anyone that wants to come out and watch.. ;)

I know the guy that owns that place.... I've never heard of anybody not getting a square deal there.... You want me to look into for you?

I know on a drum if they forget to quote it right there is a drum deposit which is refundable that might put the price around 780....

Not as good as I hoped. I ran into some issues on Saturday and the lines were beyond stupid. Waited 3 1/2 hours to make my first run and the bike stalled and died 500' of the line... :(

Finally got some runs in on Sunday but they wouldn't count my Texas license so I had to start from the bottom and work my way up. 150, 175, 200, etc...ended up running a very slow....204.5 pass as the last run of the event. Missed my class record by .02mph... :(

Had fun, learned and little, was safe and saw some folks so really it was a great weekend other than the issues! :)

I know the guy that owns that place.... I've never heard of anybody not getting a square deal there.... You want me to look into for you?

I know on a drum if they forget to quote it right there is a drum deposit which is refundable that might put the price around 780....

I brought a drum back with me so there was no deposit issue. I would apreciate talking to him if you know the owner. I buy at least one drum a year and was quoted from another dealer $743. When recieved the phone quote of $721 I decided that they would recieve my repeat business. I also was not charged a credit card fee on the last drum, I would have brought my check book or cash if I had known. Between the miss quote and new new fee I am VERY DISPLEASED. As it stands I will flame them at every opertunity and intend to contact the regional director during the off season.

Bottom line was they charged me $803 dollars when I was quoted $721

I brought a drum back with me so there was no deposit issue. I would apreciate talking to him if you know the owner. I buy at least one drum a year and was quoted from another dealer $743. When recieved the phone quote of $721 I decided that they would recieve my repeat business. I also was not charged a credit card fee on the last drum, I would have brought my check book or cash if I had known. Between the miss quote and new new fee I am VERY DISPLEASED. As it stands I will flame them at every opertunity and intend to contact the regional director during the off season.

Bottom line was they charged me $803 dollars when I was quoted $721

They charge me a 3% credit fee when I buy 5 gallons at a time and use my debit car.

Not the fisrt place that I have done business with that does that. My transmission builder does the same.

They charge me a 3% credit fee when I buy 5 gallons at a time and use my debit car.

Not the fisrt place that I have done business with that does that. My transmission builder does the same.

I dont mind a business that keeps costs done by charging a CC fee. It was a new policy as I wasnt charged the last time. It was really just icing on the cake (misquoted price)

I dont mind a business that keeps costs done by charging a CC fee. It was a new policy as I wasnt charged the last time. It was really just icing on the cake (misquoted price)

I agree with the misqouted price and I would pissed to drive as far as you did to find that out. Sometimes the help there is not to with it. It is always a adventure to buy there. Most times it take 10 minutes to have 5 gallons pumped but every once in a while it takes a hour.