WTB: 2005-2006 VW Touareg v8

Rustlestiltskin

Sounds like All of Craigslist is going to be your friend.

negative my condescending fellow. all thats on there is older high mileage tregs along with beat mid 2000's A4's. I've found some 07n up tregs on autotrader for around 20ish with lowish miles. will prolly be looking at an 08 v8 up at a dealership in cbus in a few days. Hopefully i'll be bringing it home.

I'm not trying to be rude at all. I was just trying to say it might help you locate them. I'm in VW Sales and on our lot of 180+ VWs only one is a new one. There just not that many out there. Please don't think I'm brushing them off, but I don't see us getting one in that price range. Sorry you took it wrong.

I'm not trying to be rude at all. I was just trying to say it might help you locate them. I'm in VW Sales and on our lot of 180+ VWs only one is a new one. There just not that many out there. Please don't think I'm brushing them off, but I don't see us getting one in that price range. Sorry you took it wrong.

Sorry, just figured you were being funny considering you sell some nice audis n such.

Columbus prices for VW and Audi are some of the highest I have found.

Demand is high, so the dealers usually get their outrageous prices on used vehicles.

Going to call about this one Aaron

What do you think?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=43912&endYear=2013&modelCode1=TOUAREG&startYear=2007&makeCode1=VOLKS&sellerTypes=b&searchRadius=100&maxPrice=25000&mmt=%5BVOLKS%5BTOUAREG%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=332424322&Log=0

It is a good color, has the optional 20" wheels, Hitch, power gate, sunsades, etc.

Overall, looks to be a solid example.

brakes and tires are expensive on those, so make sure they are semi fresh...

Sounds good bro. I'm just glad it's the fsi v8 and that grey :megusta: the optional wheels make it look good as well.

I'll ask them plenty of questions and report back

:thumbup:

I was going to recommend the v10 too.

What's about the Porsche Cayene S? It's very much the same car.

let us know how it goes...i've always liked these but stayed away bc i don't know much about vw. anybody know how maintenance is on them? common issues that come up?

• 2 weeks later...
Are you still looking? It took me about 30 days to find my cayenne turbo. There are tons of Audi q7's at the manheim auctions. I didn't look much at touregs cause I wasn't considering one but they there should be some on OVE. Pm me what you are looking for and I can check.