My 2 year old apparently knows what a turbo is haha

DaddyBuiltRacing

Yeah people will find negative things to say about anything these days. I just laugh and shake my head

ya gotta brush off the dirt and move on. besides, your kid knows more about cars than most that are posting those comments.

I wanted to make a joke about how my daughter hums with my rear gear noise but I think it would come across wrong. LOL I do know how you feel though, I get all warm inside when going to the track my baby says "Daddy I wanna watch race cars"

Haha yeah it is awesome that he likes cars at such a young age, who knows he might grow up and hate them. I know when I was a kid there was a point in time where I absolutely despised them, I think it was because my dad was always busy working on them rather then hanging out with me haha.

I know there will always be dumb people, but good god. I could understand if I had him grabbing a hot turbo or something completely stupid. Oh well I am still laughing that this video ended up on a bigger site.