Built LQ4, Built TH350, G-Body Headers

Wes Stone

Parting out my 84 Cutlass. I’m going to work on getting everything out this week I hope. Car is located in Lima, Oh. Would prefer to sell the engine complete unless I get enough offers to split it up. Shipping would be totally at your expense and you make the arrangements.

Engine

LQ4 136k

Katech Rod Bolts

GM Muscle Car Oil Pan Kit

Melling Oil Pump 10296

243 Heads Milled .006

LS9 Head Gaskets

ARP Head Studs

Livernois Spring Kit

LS2 HD Timing Chain

EPS 234/246 @111 .605/.615

LS7 Lifters

LS6 Intake

LS6 Fuel Rail

42lb Injectors

LS3 Water Pump

Corvette Accessories

LS1 P&P TB

MSD Starter

Engine currently has an TCI Flexplate on it for use with a TH350/400. This can be taken off.

Asking 3750k with flexplate and 3500 without.

TH350 Transmission

PTC 4500 Stall $300

Falcon Built Transmission (I bought this transmission from a guy who had it in a Camaro. The camaro was a grudge car in Chicago that went 9's on spray. I don't know any details about the trans. It has a RMVB and Transbrake. Shifts awesome and I’ve never had an issue with it.)$500

PSI Wiring Harness T56 trans and PCM SOLD

BRP Hedman G-Body LS Swap Headers $325

HURST Pistol Grip Quart Stick Shifter RMVB Shifter $150

I will get pics of everything as it starts coming out. Should start working on everything either sunday or monday. I will take video of the engine before I pull it as well.

Couple Vids

http://youtu.be/f70iak_Zz3E

http://youtu.be/5MblwlDrkY8

http://youtu.be/SIXIvFFh44Y

Edited by Stoney

If you decide to part it out, let me know. Id be interested in the heads depending on price. Would also like to know what springs and such are in the heads or if they would be bare, or if you'd be interested in a heads/cam package, but i think that cam may be too big for my needs.

Will do. Hoping it all goes together makes things easier.

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/products/Livernois-Motorsports-LS%252dSeries-Dual-Valve-Spring-Kit.html

That is the spring kit on the heads.

How many miles est. on the heads? Im assuming its mainly been a track car since these heads/cam were put in? Id be interested in the heads/springs/etc. if you split it up. Ill have to look into the cam some more cause i believe itll be to big for a car i DD.

The setup has roughly 1k on it since install. Car is at my parents i drive it uptown to the lot to hang out and some racing. Thats about the extent of it. One of the reasons i'm parting ways just don't drive it enough.

I'm not sure mileage on heads before I got them. I took em to M&M here in delaware and had them cleaned up before i installed them.

Is/was this an entire running dropout? Forgive me for my ignorance but Engine and Trans are or are not compatable with the wiring harness you've listed?

In LS conversions that use non-computer controlled tranny's, you use the manual harness.

Its really a shame that you're taking that car apart. It looks like a really clean car in the videos and you have so much time and effort in it. I'm sure you have good reasons for doing it, it just sucks to see someone undo some that they did so well on. After you get it all taken apart, what are your plans for the body?

Matt yes i'd like to see $150 out of the shifter.

GB I have several reasons for parting it out. I wanted to sell it as a whole but its really hard to find guys that admire cutlass's. As far as the body goes its got some flaws nothing that couldn't be fixed very easily by a body person. No big dents or anything just like 3 small rust spots and the paint is okay. Video's always made it look really really clean. I have a few pics of some of the bad if your interested. I'm going to either sell it as a roller or part out what I can off of it and scrap the rest.

As a roller it would have

Rear 7.5 w/ Eaton Tru Trac

Dick Miller Racing 4 Link setup

QA1 Shocks in the rear

Grand National EFI Gas Tank

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Has full interior minus center console

It weighted 3300lbs with the lq4 setup

Could come with or without the radials

Weld Racing Wheels 15x8 3.5 Backspacing

275/60 15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials

Car always left extremely straight. Would be a car for someone to put a cage in and go fast I guess. I don't know that there will be much demand.

• 2 weeks later...