Congrats To Doc

wagner

Great job! What car and class?

He ran in H/FSS and hit a tarmac melting 99.5 MPH in the Mitsuoka Viewt.

I kid you not there were dozens of people who asked him what it was, where it came from, is this car real. Even the starter at the line was not sure of the car that sat before him.

All in all it was a great time and I was glad I could help.

Right now I am uploading all the pictures and working on his run video and sorting through the hour plus of track day footage I have.

Might need moar beer and redbull.

He didn't cage the spur, did he? Or does the Viewt have it's own class? :lolguy:

Bentley is banned for life. It could have fire suppression, cage, chute, doesn't matter. No more ECTA runs for it.

They let Doc in after his last performance? :)

My suspension was only for 30 days. But believe me, some of the ECTA folks still give me the evil glare.

I vote Doc's Viewt as the official car of CR!

Nowhere near the official car of CR. Perhaps the official mascot, though! :lolguy:

Many thanks to Brian and LeeAnn for getting the photos and video. You were a great support. :thumbup:

It wasn't until after I left that I realized that since Brian was listed officially as a crew member, he gets to share the bragging rights, too:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/sept%2012%20ohio%20mile/DSCN0773.jpg

Edited by Doc

Congrats Doc! Very cool car you have there! Anyone ever figure out why there was so much damn down time?! I sat with Josh(Got-Busa) and one time it seemed like no one ran foe over an hour...? I would think to keep interest in the event, they need to work on not having so much down time and keep cars going down the runway.

Congrats Doc! Very cool car you have there! Anyone ever figure out why there was so much damn down time?! I sat with Josh(Got-Busa) and one time it seemed like no one ran foe over an hour...? I would think to keep interest in the event, they need to work on not having so much down time and keep cars going down the runway.

A VW bug blew up on the track and spewed fluids all over. It was the longest shutdown of the day.

What happened with the bentley there if I may ask?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1551005&postcount=40