News anchor called out for fattening up the morning show...

Sturg1647545502

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she spun it to talk about bullying? really? they showed what the email said and bascially the guy chastised her for being a role model to kids yet she's overweight and unhealthy, etc....something tells me there a back-story we missed but in the end, the email wasn't at all some guy cyber bullying her.

Meh....she is fat.

NIH.GOV stats- Generously 1%(of both bulemia and anorexia nervoa) affect the population. vs the, what, 35% (adult) obesity rating this country has?

The email was funny (i mean who writes emails like that in the first place) but she is pretty hefty.

its all about quantification of risk. people spend all this $$ on doomsday prep but end up dying of an MI after eating high sodium food and not going for their yearly check up. Of course preparing to fight the zombie apocalypse isnt as fun as fighting coronary artery disease.

anyways yea, never pick on the guy with the TV camera and microphone.

Its tough being be big, but the emailer is right. It would be one thing if she was truly eating healthy/exercising and still the weight wasnt coming off. but we all know that isnt the case. Big and "proud" is more dangerous than bullying.

I didn't watch the video before replying before. I'd like to revise my original comment:

"Sorry, we don't carry size fat or histrionic."

Seriously, wtf? Someone writes in with a well-worded, seemingly carefully crafted email, and all of sudden she is crying foul about being "attacked." Hopefully, she's only doing this for ratings - which is pathetic enough. If not, then she's personality disordered.

she spun it to talk about bullying? really? they showed what the email said and bascially the guy chastised her for being a role model to kids yet she's overweight and unhealthy, etc....something tells me there a back-story we missed but in the end, the email wasn't at all some guy cyber bullying her.

Meh....she is fat.

lol Her skin isn't the only thing that's thick... :gabe: