Computer guys, need help again

2 Sweet

My friend can't get the internet to work on his laptop. Never had issues until we moved. Same router, same settings. Time Warner Cable. It might even be the same modem from the last apartment, I'm not sure. My Compaq and our other roommate's Mac both connect and work properly without issues.

Toshiba Satellite L505, Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz, 32-bit Windows 7

It is connected to the wi-fi signal but the internet won't load. Says "Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server)." Sometimes IPv4 says "no internet access" and sometimes it says "internet" (I think it said Local at one point) but it doesn't seem to matter, internet still won't load either way.

Last week I removed everything from the wireless history and re-connected, which worked for a few minutes, then it stopped working again and hasn't worked since. Disabled IPv6, didn't change anything.

What do I do next?

Can you show his ipconfig here? Windows says stuff like "good" and "Internet", we need real information to help you. Is it getting an IP, can you ping local network or Internet devices?

I'll post it up when he gets back. Apparently he says it still works fine on other wifi sources (parents house, friend's house, etc) it just won't on ours anymore