anyone own a towing company?

AWW$HEEET

Brandon owns Capital Towing and is a sponsor here. I doubt that anyone here would know more about the business. His has won national recognition and he has many satisfied customers here.

Other members who might know a bit and be willing to help you would be Kevin Clifford of Clifford Automotive and Josh (flattire).

Aside from the buy a truck, it has to be able to tow cars. You will need enough insurance to cover the truck AND the car you are towing, you will need to know the laws around it (max charges etc...)

I have towed cars but have never owned a company. I thought about it for a while but unless you can get into repossessions and roadside assistance, to take up the slack for when you don't have someone ringing you, you might want to consider how you can generate revenue outside of "hey my car broke down".

Brandon owns Capital Towing and is a sponsor here. I doubt that anyone here would know more about the business. His has won national recognition and he has many satisfied customers here.

Other members who might know a bit and be willing to help you would be Kevin Clifford of Clifford Automotive and Josh (flattire).

Brandon is the man and his company is first class