Walking Dead

Bam

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand thats how the commic book went. Carl then becomes a bad ass I guess, right now hes just a dickhead.

Carl is a badass pretty much from the start. A little moody as he is a kid (younger in the comics than the show) but he offed Shane very early on and is more or less a sociopath moving forward.

And the event or events that led to the group fleeing from the prison in the comics has already taken place and instead of that happening on the show they had 2 embarrassingly weak attacks from the Governor with the final one resulting in him offing all the strongest members of his own community and running off crying with his boyfriends. Leading to Rick and his people taking in all the children and elderly from Woodbury. Yippee?

^^ I think he's talking about the blond chick that was hanging with the Gov from that town. Just mixed the names up probably.

I can't believe Hershal lost his other leg now. Wtf. I will say the body rig that Rick has on his back to carry Hershal around is pretty neat. Kinda like a master blaster mad Maxx setup.

Perty mooch.

Kinda caught my thoughts wandering off during last nights episode and comparing it to season 2. I don't consider myself a mega fan, never read the comics and have no intention to, but I'm disappointed that a series with such potential is drug out for-ev-verr. I'd rather the show be a few seasons shorter and action packed than be milked for 10 years or more.

They're gonna milk the fuck out of it. The second I saw Kirkman (the creator of the series), just the way he looked screamed "I WANT ALL THE MONEY I DON'T CARE HOW HARD YOU RAPE MY MATERIAL." They've already announced a spin-off.

Every time I think about this spin-off I can't help but think about the third clone in Multiplicity. They can't get one show right as far as quality is concerned and now they're going to do a spin-off? :lolguy:

And more on the topic of milking the fuck out of it, AMC people have already been quoted talking about where they hope the show is 10-15 years down the road. :no:

Details on the spin-off? That's depressing to hear about a 10-15 year time span, but I suppose as long as the comics are being published the show will have another 5 episodes worth of material with each one. I'll never make it, unless it moves to HBO or Showtime and starts showing boobs, that might draw me in for an extra season or three.