Walking Dead

Bam

Not sure what you think they will be planning to do now? That will definitely be the main story line the rest of the season.

******SPOILERS*****

I'm interested to see the other characters introduced (who's the dude with the fucking lion?!).

It's a Tiger, and his Name is King Ezekiel, and it's a new settlement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Carol is going to last much longer. She seems to be a nut case now.

And I'm confused about the Saviors. I thought they were a nicer group. But they were absolute assholes to the King's group. I am almost wondering if they are taking the food they get from the King's group and giving it to Negan's group instead of giving them their food. If that's the case, those hogs are full of walker rot!! Ewww!!

I don't think Carol is going to last much longer. She seems to be a nut case now.

And I'm confused about the Saviors. I thought they were a nicer group. But they were absolute assholes to the King's group. I am almost wondering if they are taking the food they get from the King's group and giving it to Negan's group instead of giving them their food. If that's the case, those hogs are full of walker rot!! Ewww!!

I thought the Saviors were Negans group? Maybe you're thinking of the Hilltop peeps?

• 2 months later...