Walking Dead

Bam

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really cool episode, but I'm wondering why they skipped over the entire Winter in the timeline.. You'd think they would have picked up/lost some people.

+1

The body armor thing annoyed me but overall it was awesome.

Great episode.

I think with the last 1 1/2 episodes last season they got back on the right track. And I think they continued here. Not a great episode and honestly it felt a bit rushed/crammed. I thought what they ended up covering in this first episode would have been stretched out over 3-4 episodes. But maybe that's just me adjusting to this new pace compared to the awful pace and content of season 2. I think I knew I'd feel this way the whole time. They wasted soooo much time on the farm last season with nothing happening and now a ton of shit is going to happen with the prison, etc. and no matter what I'm going to go back and be like... man I wish they would have spent more time on this instead of 6 episodes searching for a little girl no one gave a shit about.

AMC needs to spring for better camera's than what they have attached to their phone. Picture quality was shit, looked like it was filmed in the 80's.

At this point I think it has to be a style thing. They want everything to look a little shitty. Probably helps mask any bad makeup/effects too.

This show will drag out and make you wanna kick your tv in the episodes to come. I hate fucking watching it but there's nothing else on so I come back in hopes it'll be good. The first episode wasn't bad but you gotta remember, that was the season premiere. Episodes go downhill from here :(

Herschel is pure dead weight now. Seems like they will run into a lot of living people this season. Love this show!!

in the comics he lives and shows them all how to grow crops and shit.. some other dude got bit in the foot like that and Rick chopped his leg off, but he ended up dying anyways. So I wonder if they're going to let Herschel live with a peg leg or something?

This show will drag out and make you wanna kick your tv in the episodes to come. I hate fucking watching it but there's nothing else on so I come back in hopes it'll be good. The first episode wasn't bad but you gotta remember, that was the season premiere. Episodes go downhill from here :(

We'll see. They have a TON of good stuff to work with from the comics with regards to the prison. And they're supposedly going to spend the next season and a half there (24 episodes). I was worried they weren't going to run into any survivors in the prison like they did in the comic but showing them at the end there was very promising. Then showing stuff in the preview for the next episode/rest of the season with Rick saying someone's playing games... for those who have read the comics you may know some of the "games" that go on in the prison.

This was my first episode snd thought it was boring, besides the killing of zombies, and not much happened. From the sounds of you guys this episode was "fast paced" which i did not agree. I might watch a few more but wasnt loving it.

This was my first episode snd thought it was boring, besides the killing of zombies, and not much happened. From the sounds of you guys this episode was "fast paced" which i did not agree. I might watch a few more but wasnt loving it.

You need to watch the previous episodes first. You have no idea how gratifying it was for them to finally get to that damn prison and start killing mass zombies again.

Find prison, secure prison, get trolled all season in the prison

Exactly. I think the prison itself was a trap. They will expend more energy and supplies trying to make it safe than its really worth. Now they have a handful of inmates to deal with. I really want to see who the hell is flying a huey around during all of this.

Things not mentioned:

Walkers understand when they can't get to someone, and aren't mindlessly distracted, as they were in prior seasons.

Abra cadabra, we made silencers over the winter. I saw one was a mag light body on the end of a hand gun.

They are walking by easy kills. You need to be killing all you can. killing through the fence is easy money.

I like that Rick didn't just rest a few days when his wife asked to. He is tactically mindful and I like where that can go for him making decisions. It will also keep the pace of things happening a little faster.

Th prisoners. You're in prison for a reason. Some will get killed. Some will try and take all the supplies and split, and 1-2 will want/be with the group. Who ever leaves the fence will get killed. The blond and the katana sword chick, they will find them and while scavenging them, find something leading them to know the group is still in the area. Like find Ricks revolver on a prisoner, something like that. Blind guess. Can't wait to see.

The blond and the katana sword chick, they will find them and while scavenging them, find something leading them to know the group is still in the area. Like find Ricks revolver on a prisoner, something like that. Blind guess. Can't wait to see.

The previews already show those two hanging around Wiltshire Estates with the governor. I think Rick (and Glenn iirc) meet up with them there after hunting for the downed helicopter.