Bike Night

grober

• 2 weeks later...
I'm hoping for at least a break in the rain to head up there - just 10 minutes from my place.

Don't think its gonna happen. Its 5:45 and raining huge buckets in Hilliard right now. Complete with lightening.

Bad night for their first official bike night of the season.

AHH pussies I was there all by my lonesome. It was a blast being the only bike there, NOT! I did have fun though met some cool people and talked with a really nice server for like 2 hours ( shes hot to boot).

I go to the hilliard hooters several days a week and know most of them and ive NEVER seen that girl before! lol

I can believe that. Who knows how old that video is. Who knows what the turn over is for employees. Maybe she bought that outfit on eBay. Maybe she's a traveling Hooter. Whatever that is...

I can believe that. Who knows how old that video is. Who knows what the turn over is for employees. Maybe she bought that outfit on eBay. Maybe she's a traveling Hooter. Whatever that is...

a traveling hooter?? ... :lol: