E85

302Powered

hows this? i honestly dont know... but the pos is going e85 so im excited to see it everywhere

Subsidizing "corn to gas tank" in favor of "corn to dinner plate," when ethanol has a lower BTU density than regular gasoline, and you'd get better bang-for-the-buck by getting rid of sugar tariffs (aimed primarily at Brazil) and using that instead.

hows this? i honestly dont know... but the pos is going e85 so im excited to see it everywhere

basically it takes like 1.5 gallons of regular gas or diesel to produce just 1 gallon of e85. for some reason the government thought it would be a good idea to pay for all this. the only reason its cheaper is because the government makes it cheaper.

So, gasoline doesn't take any other form of energy to refine and to extract ?

ok, but if it takes gas, to create gas, its a 1 to 1 transfer, holding everything constant. since e85 contains less energy gallon for gallon, we are essentially wasting normal gasoline to produce e85. why would you use 1 gallon of gas to create 2/3 a gallon of gas?

typical govt robbing peter to pay paul

Who gives a fuck e85 rocks and I love the shit. 23 a gal for c16 vs 3bucks a gal for e85 seems a hell of a Lot cheaper to me. Also u dumb fucks e85 wasent made to save gas it was made to be a green fuel less carbon byproduct. That's why It has government backing. I've never seen my motor so clean inside and the oil neve gets dirty. Best thing the government has ever done in my opinion.

If your not on e85 your slow!

Who gives a fuck e85 rocks and I love the shit. 23 a gal for c16 vs 3bucks a gal for e85 seems a hell of a Lot cheaper to me. Also u dumb fucks e85 wasent made to save gas it was made to be a green fuel less carbon byproduct. That's why It has government backing. I've never seen my motor so clean inside and the oil neve gets dirty. Best thing the government has ever done in my opinion.

If your not on e85 your slow!

E85 is in my plans for next year :)

Cheap race gas.