CR Photo Day 10/28

blue98ls1

We are going to try to get a group shot for the front of the CR Calendar this Sunday at Hoover Park. It looks like it will be cool outside but sunny. Anyone looking to get some fall photo's in, Wagner has offered his service in taking some pictures.

We'll be meeting at 11am.

7701 S Sunbury Rd

Westerville, OH 43081

We're going to try meeting in the parking lot at the bottom of the dam (This parking lot is to the right). We did a photo day there a couple years ago and it worked out well.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can bring out my stock mini Cooper s? Haha

You can ride up on a girl's huffy with a mother fucking basket on the front. The majority of CR people who actually come out to stuff will gladly talk to you.

Just look for the goofy guy with a camera (should be me) and introduce yourself. I

No, usually it's a huge 7-8 inch deep and 8-10 foot long puddle that blocks the whole road.

Anyway I had nothing better to do as I was watching the Tigers get beat again, I live right down the street so I went over and took a look. They got wise and installed a drain at the bottom this year. There was a little puddle despite the drain so I had a broom and I pushed it down the drain.

Ready for tomorrow.